Firework let off in KFC restaurant in Barnsley

Firefighters raced to KFC in Barnsley after a firework was let off in the restaurant.

Monday, 4th November 2019, 9:43 am
Updated Monday, 4th November 2019, 9:51 am

Crews were called to the Wakefield Road-based restaurant in Smithies at 8.15pm on Saturday after found that a firework has been ignited in the toilets.

Three fire engines were deployed to the scene.

Sign up to our daily newsletter

The i newsletter cut through the noise

A firework was let off in KFC in Barnsley

Read More

Read More
Man bailed over fatal collision in Doncaster

Nobody is believed to have been injured in the incident.