Firefighters found three extension leads connected to one socket after bungalow blaze in Barnsley

Firefighters found three extension leads connected to one socket after a bungalow blaze in Barnsley.

Friday, 1st February 2019, 09:47 am
Updated Friday, 1st February 2019, 09:48 am
Moorland Crescent, Staincross, Barnsley

The fire on Moorland Crescent, Staincross, was discovered just before 8.30pm yesterday and two occupants of the property were taken to hospital after inhaling smoke.

Moorland Crescent, Staincross, Barnsley

Firefighters have logged the cause of the blaze as an electrical fault in a bedroom.

Sign up to our daily newsletter

The i newsletter cut through the noise