Overheated pan sparks Sheffield home blaze

An overheated pan sparked a blaze inside a Sheffield home early this morning.

Sunday, 15th September 2019, 10:11 am
Updated Sunday, 15th September 2019, 7:22 pm

A fire service spokesperson said a pan had been left on the hob in the kitchen which led to a blaze at a property in Burnaby Court, Hillsborough, at about 4am.

Read More

Read More
Teenager injured in FOURTH stabbing in Sheffield in two days
Burnaby Court

They added one person was in the property but they did not know if they were injured.

Sign up to our daily newsletter

The i newsletter cut through the noise

A crew from Rivelin Fire Station extinguished the blaze.