Man treated by paramedics after house fire in Rotherham

A man was treated for smoke inhalation by paramedics after a house fire in Rotherham.

Monday, 24th June 2019, 09:05 am
Clifton Bank, Clifton, Rotherham

The man managed to get out of his smoke-logged house in Clifton Bank, Clifton, before emergency services arrived at the scene at 7.05pm yesterday.

Clifton Bank, Clifton, Rotherham

He was treated by paramedics while firefighters wearing specialist breathing apparatus entered the burning home.

Sign up to our daily newsletter

The i newsletter cut through the noise

Firefighters discovered a fire in a bedroom, which has been logged as accidental.