Man treated after Belton blaze

A man required treatment for smoke inhalation after a blaze in Belton.

By The Newsroom
Thursday, 27th November 2014, 9:25 am

Crews were called to the access road to Belton Brickworks at 7.40pm last night after an animal feed silo inside a building caught fire.

Officers from Humberside Fire Serivce used two hose reels, one main jet and seven crew in breathing apparatus to tackle the incident.

The man was treated at the scene by paramedics and did not require hospital treatment.