High rise block of flats evacuated as firefighters tackle blaze in Sheffield city centre
A high rise block of flats in Sheffield city centre was evacuated while firefighters tackled a kitchen blaze.
The fire broke out in a kitchen of a flat on Scotland Street at around 3.40pm yesterday.
It involved a microwave.
Three fire crews from Central, Rivelin and Elm Lane stations were deployed to the incident and the building was evacuated as a precaution, with large crowds seen on the street outside.
There were no injuries reported.
Firefighters left the scene at around 5pm.