Woman and two children taken to hospital after house blaze in South Yorkshire

Firefighters rescued a family
Firefighters rescued a family
0
Have your say

A woman and two children were taken to hospital after being rescued from a house blaze in South Yorkshire this morning.

They were trapped in a house on Barnsley Road, Cudworth, after a fire broke out at around 3am.

Firefighters called to the blaze had to force entry to the property to reach the family.

Fire survival guidance was given to the woman in the house while firefighters raced to the scene.

A spokeswoman for South Yorkshire Fire and Rescue said the occupants of the house were taken to hospital by ambulance as a precaution.

The fire broke out in the kitchen of the property.

'Woman was known as Slasher by man she murdered in Sheffield flat'

Woman and two children taken to hospital after house blaze in South Yorkshire

Parents and children to stage demonstration outside school over parking

VIDEO: People evacuated from Sheffield shop after fire sparked during 'bank safe removal'

WEATHER: Snow flurries possible in Sheffield

South Yorkshire Police officers flood Sheffield streets to blitz hardened criminals

Download The Star's mobile app now for FREE

Get all the latest Owls stats

Get all the latest Blades stats