Sheffield care home staff treated for smoke inhalation

Firefighters were called to a care home in Sheffield
Firefighters were called to a care home in Sheffield
0
Have your say

Three members of staff in a Sheffield care home were treated for smoke inhalation after a fire.

They inhaled smoke after a fire broke out in a microwave at Newfield Nursing Home, Cat Lane, Heeley, on Friday night.

Firefighters were called out to the care home.

New hope for empty site at Sheaf Square after HS2 decision

Police issue warning over firework prank in Sheffield

Ben Needham's sister reveals heartbreak over recent events

Sheffield Wednesday: Anger over the 'Richard Keogh' ... moment Derby County 2 owls 0