1. Vinyl Night, Listen to, buy and swap your vinyls, Cutlers Arms, 29 Westgate, Rotherham, S60 1BQ, 8pm, free entry, 18+. Tel. 01709 382581.
2. Samantha Jade, Shaun McLoughlin, CubaVida duo, headed up by Jesus Moreau Batallan, Cubana, Leopold Square, Sheffield, S1, 7pm, free admission.
3. Music/General Knowledge Quiz, and Bingo. Beer vouchers and cash prizes to be won, The Hollin Bush, Hollinsend Rd, Sheffield, from 9pm. Come and join the fun.
4. IndiGo Indie Disco, Maida Vale, Sheffield, 9pm, free entry.
5. Quiz Night, with Russ Elliot The Yew Tree, Coal Aston, S18, 9.30pm, start.
6. Evening Pottery, For the complete beginner, this course explores the basics of hand-built ceramics through a variety of techniques and intricate decorating practices. You will learn to manipulate clay to come away with several beautiful and personal hand-formed pieces reflecting an understanding of the basic elements of pottery and a foundation of craftsmanship to explore further in later classes. The Art House, Backfields, Sheffield, S1 4HJ, 6:30-9pm (2.5 hour sessions), £192. Find more information and book your place tel. 0114 2723970. www.arthousesheffield.co.uk
7. Dementia Café, run by the Alzheimer’s Society, Beighton Welfare Recreation Ground, High Street, 10-12pm. A relaxed and friendly meeting place for people with memory problems and dementia, their family and friends giving an opportunity to obtain advice and support from professionals. Further information tel. 0114 2768414.
8. Caught in the Net, Pomegranate Theatre, Chesterfield, tel. 01246 345222. www.chesterfieldtheatres.co.uk
9. Monty Python’s Spamalot, presented by Selladoor Theatre Company, Buxton Opera House, £24-£35, tel. 01298 72190. www.buxtonoperahouse.org.uk
10. Strangers on a Train, The Lyceum Theatre, Sheffield. Tel. 0114 249 6000. www.sheffieldtheatres.co.uk