1. Mahogany Newt, The Harlequin, 110 Nursery Street, Sheffield, S3 8GG, 9pm.
2. Young Once, Live Band, The Railway Hotel, Penistone Road North, Wadsley Bridge, Sheffield.
3. Laughing Gravy, rock covers, The White Lion, London Road, Sheffield, 9.30pm, free entry.
4. The Rogues, Classic rock hits with a modern twist, Cutlers Arms, 29 Westgate, Rotherham, S60 1BQ, 9pm, free entry, 18+. Tel. 01709 382581.
5. Live at Maida Vale, Atlantic Heights, ndie/Britpop/Indie Rock covers band, Maida Vale, West St, 8pm, free entry. Followd by Mod For It Djs, playing Soul, Motown, Northern Soul, 2 Tone, 70’s/80’s Pop/Rock classics, New Wave, Britpop classics and more 10 -Late.
6. Martin Robinson, Viva Salsa with DJ Fabio, CubaVida Duo, Cubana, Leopold Square, Sheffield, S1, 8.15pm, free admission.
7. 80’s Rewind, DJ Mr Rico, Woodseats Wmc, The Dale, S8 0PS, 9pm-late, free entry, no membership required.
8. Tickhill Music Society, Matthew Pitts (organ) and David Tonkin (trumpet), St mary’s Church, St Mary’s Road, Tickhill, 7pm, adm £12 otd. enquiries Adrian Hattrell tel. 01302 742612.
9. The Nightmare Room, Tabs Productions, Pomegranate Theatre, Chesterfield, 7.30pm, (sat mat 3pm), tkts £20.20, £19.20 conc. £17.20 child, tel. 01246 345222. www.chesterfieldtheatres.co.uk
10. Goodnight Mr Tom, presented by Hallam ‘89 Theatre Club, a play by David Wood from the novel by Michelle Magorian at Sheffield University Drama Studio, 7.30pm, tickets £9, concessions £7. from tel. 0114 2335333 or 2303718. www.eventbrite.co.uk or by e-mail from email@example.com