Our sister website WOW247 is currently running a quiz for Sheffielders, testing your knowledge about the city.
Think you know all there is to know about our great city? If so then prove it by taking on these 15 Sheffield related multiple-choice questions...
1. Which of these stars on not on the Sheffield 'Walk of Fame'?
2. Who are the Sheffield Steelers?
3. Where does Sheffield get its name?
4. Which of these films is NOT set in Sheffield?
5. Approx. how much is Sheffield is green space?
6. What was the infamous 'Hole in the Road'?
7. Sheffield has more trees per person than any other European city - true or false?
8. The film 'Threads' is set in Sheffield. What's it about?
9. Can you name the elephant that helped the city in WW1?
10. Which of these political commentators is from Sheffield?
11. Which of these is the oldest football club in the world?
12. Which of these bands is NOT from Sheffield?
13. Which of these terms of endearment would you NOT hear in Sheffield?
14. Which of these animals can you find in Weston Park Museum?
15. Which of the Pythons is from Sheffield?
To test your knowledge in this interactive quiz, and find out how you score click the link below. To let us know how you scored, use the Comments section below.