The competition is really hotting up.
We’ve got our top finalists for the Chip Shop Of The Year 2018 and now the competition is all about finding who will be number one
You’ve given us ten mouth-watering candidates and now it’s time to ensure your favourite nets the top spot. What is it about your favourite that keeps you going back for more?
The food obviously will have a massive say. Is it a signature fish dish exclusive to them?
What about the service and the welcome you receive? Or perhaps it’s that you just know that pound for pound, the value you get at your favourite just can’t be beaten?
So who do you want to win? To vote from the list in the July 23 edition of the Sheffield Star, simply return the coupon on the competition page of the Star back to us, stating the full name and address of the chip shop or restaurant you wish to nominate.
Closing date for nominations is 10am, Friday, August 10, 2018. Please be aware photocopied or defaced coupons will not be accepted. Hand delivered coupons to the office or coupons that are received after the closing date will also not be accepted.
The chippies in contention are:
01) Broomhead’s Fish and Chips, 21 Crookes,Sheffield S10 1UA
02)FryMasters Fish and Chips, 653 Attercliffe Road, Sheffield S9 3RE
03) Intake Fish Bar, 100 Mansfield View, Sheffield S12 2AP
04)Jolly Friar Chip Shop, 123 Valley Road, Sheffield S8 9FX
05) Oceana Fish and Chips, 230 Ben Lane, Sheffield S6 4SD
06)Shaws Fish and Chips, 15 Bridge Street, Sheffield S21 1AH
07) Sid’s Fish Bar, 46 Wheata Road, Sheffield S5 9FL
08) The Village Friery, 101 Mill Road, Sheffield S35 9XP
09) Trawlers Catch, Fish and Chips, 15 Castle Street, Sheffield S3 8LT
10) Wraggy’s Fish and Chips, 325 Meadowhead, Sheffield S8 7UP