Woman led to safety from burning home in Sheffield

A woman in Sheffield was led to safety from her burning home by a neighbour who spotted a fire.

Monday, 5th September 2016, 10:13 am
Updated Monday, 5th September 2016, 11:26 am
Firefighters were called to a house fire in Sheffield

The fire in the house in Woodhouse Gardens, Woodhouse, broke out on Friday night after an ashtray was knocked over in the lounge.

Firefighters dealt with the incident.

Sign up to our daily newsletter

The i newsletter cut through the noise