Sheffield Arena have announced a ban on smoking and additional searches for fans heading to the Take That gigs next week.
The world-famous band are scheduled to perform at the arena on May 29 & 30 but have already postponed four concerts after the Manchester attack.
Take That were scheduled to perform in Liverpool on Tuesday night but cancelled "out of respect" for the victims of the terrorist attack and their families.
Three dates at Manchester Arena were also postponed.
Sheffield Arena have confirmed that, so far, no changes to the line up next week have been announced by the band with every act "going ahead as planned".
However, the arena have announced a number of new security measures which have been put in place for the gig to "ensure everyone's safety".
A Sheffield Arena spokesperson said: "All customers will be searched/wanded before they are allowed access to the venue.
"Please keep items you bring with you to an absolute minimum. No items larger than a small handbag will be allowed in the venue.
"In order to assist with the additional searches the doors will now open at 6pm, please arrive as close to this time as possible.
"There will be no pass-outs allowed on this show – this means you will not be able to leave the venue to smoke.
"There will be no access to the venue car parks or queuing allowed at the venue until 2pm on the day of the show"
Doors for the shows will open at 6pm with All Saints scheduled to perform at 7.25pm. Take That will then perform at around 8.35pm with the gig finishing at 10.30pm.
In a statement following the Manchester bombing, which killed 22 people, the band said: "Our thoughts and prayers are with you all.
"Out of respect to all of the people and their families that were affected by the horrific incident at The Manchester Arena, we have decided to postpone our show tonight in Liverpool."