Here’s just some of what’s inside the Sheffield Telegraph’s latest edition - out today (Thursday, July 30).
- The latest on Sheffield’s £480m new retail quarter as outline plans are submitted
- A look at the facts and myths behind the city’s trees debate in a special feature by David Bocking
- A report from the Hillsborough inquests, which heard moving evidence about a couple from Crookes who died in the stadium tragedy
- The Tramlines post-mortem begins: organisers hail successes but pledge improvements for 2016 after ‘teething issues’ caused by an expanded layout
- Campaigners claim victory as buildings at the Northern General Hospital are awarded Grade II listed status - a decision opposed by health bosses
Plus the usual food, arts, reams of listings, sport, business and the Telegraph’s unrivalled property guide - all for a cover price of just £1.20.