Here’s just some of what’s inside this week’s Sheffield Telegraph - out today:
- An £8 million package of roadworks to make the Sheffield University campus greener, easier to get around and more closely linked to the city centre is set for the final go-ahead
- The Tramlines festival is back - and organisers say it will be the ‘biggest and best’ yet in a special preview
- A Peak District GP is the star of a new television series which lifts the lid on life in a rural doctors’ surgery
- Mountain bikers are hitting the trail through Lady Canning’s Plantation, at Ringinglow, following the completion of the first section of a new track
- Plus Nick Clegg’s first newspaper interview since his re-election, a visit to a US-style diner in Broomhill and a look at the production of Oklahoma! at the Lyceum Theatre
AND eight pages of business news, Alan Biggs’ column and full coverage of the city’s sporting action, the Telegraph’s unrivalled Sheffield property guide and a special free puzzles supplement.