Here’s what’s in this week’s Sheffield Telegraph - dated Thursday, July 16.
- Council leaders are poised to start a consultation on building two new secondary schools in Sheffield, as well as a raft of other measures to address a baby boom
- Memories of nights in the cinema are being revived with a special event at Abbeydale Picture House this weekend
- Sheffield’s new tree forum is set to offer a new avenue for talks on the city’s green reputation
- Feature writer David Bocking catches up with the Sheffield Organic Growers, a group which is going from strength to strength five years since being set up
- Food correspondent Lesley Draper pays a visit to the Peacock at Owler Bar, which has just reopened with a new manager and a fresh look
- A look ahead to musical Oklahoma! which opens at the Lyceum next week
Also there’s all the latest sports news, including columns by Alan Biggs and Danny Hall, reams of listings, the Sheffield Telegraph’s unrivalled property guide PLUS an eight-page supplement offering a complete guide to the Ashes cricket tournament.