A barman at Be At One cocktail bar in Sheffield city centre has shared the secret behind what he says is one of the easiest cocktails to make at home.
Zach Lunn has had three months of intense training from the cocktail bar chain and is now working in the Sheffield Be At One. He says an espresso martini can be made in just ten simple steps.
1. Fill the cocktail glass with crushed ice
2. Put 25ml of Kahlua coffee liqueur and 50ml of vodka in a cocktail shaker
3. Add 5-10ml of sugar syrup - or just pour in a bit of normal sugar
4. Add an espresso (one shot of hot coffee)
5. Fill the other half of the shaker with ice
6. Put the two halves together
7. Shake it up
8. Empty the glass of ice
9. Strain the ice out of the cocktail into the glass