Three people suffer smoke inhalation after cooker fire

Mallory Road, East HerringthorpeMallory Road, East Herringthorpe
Mallory Road, East Herringthorpe
Three people were treated for smoke inhalation after a cooker fire in Rotherham this morning.

Firefighters from Rotherham Station were called to Mallory Road, East Herringthorpe at 1.45am.

They discovered the kitchen was full of smoke.

Three people who were in the property at the time were treated at the scene by paramedics for smoke inhalation.

The cause of the fire was accidental.