- Police were called to Stannington Road in Stannington, near to the high rise flats off Deer Park Close at 11:03pm last night.
- Two men were stabbedÂ during an altercation, but noÂ further details have been released.
Remembering 'beautiful' and 'amazing' Blake and Tristan Barrass three years on from tragic Sheffield brothers' funeral
EuroMillions: Mystery winner from South Yorkshire has won £79,242.50 on The National Lottery
Sheffield Council employees sacked as fraud increases including theft and excessive internet use during work
Power cut Sheffield: Hundreds of homes in Hillfoot area without power ahead of 28C heatwave today
Sheffield sexual assault: Girl, 13, victim of 'serious' sexual assault in Chapeltown
- Both men were taken to the Northern General Hospital for treatment.
- One of the men suffered serious injuries, and the other suffered minor injuries during the incident.
- Eyewitnesses described seeing a large police presence in the area.
- A police cordon was put in place last night, and remains this afternoon.
- Enquiries into the incident are still ongoing.
- Police say they cannot give any more information at this time.
- Anyone with information should contact South Yorkshire Police on 101 and quote incident number 1071 of Saturday October 20.Â