Sheffield house fire started accidentally

Lloyd Street, Page Hall
Lloyd Street, Page Hall

A faulty light fitting was to blame for a house fire in Sheffield over the weekend.

The fire in Lloyd Street, Page Hall, was discovered at 6am on Sunday and three crews were deployed to the scene.

CRIME: Burglars strike FIVE times in 24 hours across Sheffield suburb
They said the terraced house was empty at the time.

POLICE: Pizza delivery man targeted by robbers in Sheffield street
READ MORE: Search for murdered Barnsley woman's missing car continues
Firefighters spent two hours at the scene.