Sheffield care home staff treated for smoke inhalation

Three members of staff in a Sheffield care home were treated for smoke inhalation after a fire.

Monday, 31st October 2016, 8:47 am
Updated Monday, 31st October 2016, 8:52 am
Firefighters were called to a care home in Sheffield

They inhaled smoke after a fire broke out in a microwave at Newfield Nursing Home, Cat Lane, Heeley, on Friday night.

Firefighters were called out to the care home.

Sign up to our daily newsletter

The i newsletter cut through the noise