A blaze which left a Rotherham sports and social club badly damaged started accidentally, an investigation has found.
The blaze at Swallownest Miners Sports and Social Club, Rotherham Road, Swallownest, broke out yesterday afternoon.
When firefighters arrived they found the roof engulfed in flames.
People in the building at the time managed to get out unharmed.
A South Yorkshire Fire and Rescue spokesman said: "Everyone was already out of the building when the crews from Aston Park, Birley Moor, Parkway and Rotherham station arrived and found the roof area well alight.
"Crews worked hard to get the fire under control.
"Luckily there were no injuries to anyone.
"The fire investigation has now taken place and it is believed that the fire started accidentally."
Crews spent around three hours at the scene.