* Erection of 147 dwellings including highways infrastructure and public open space on approx. 5.55ha of land a Plots 13 and 14 Lakeside Boulevard, Lakeside, Doncaster by Muse Developments Ltd - deferred following the receipt of additional information relating the feasibility of the drainage solutions which
may impact on the layout of the development and the outcome of the viability appraisal which required further consideration.
* Erection of 112 houses and 84 apartments (being extension of time on planning application 06/00014/FULM, granted on 09/04/2008) at Wright Business Park, Stevens Road, Balby, Doncaster by Wright Investments - a proposal was made to grant the application subject to a Section 106.
* Erection of 10 dwellings following demolition of existing care/residential home on approx. 0.29ha (Being application under Regulation 3 Town & Country Plann (General) Regulations 1992) at Ashwood House, Park View, Adwick Le Street, Doncaster by DMBC’s Ms C Johnson - granted.
Rivelin Valley Road Sheffield: Body found after police search of Rivelin Valley
Hosepipe ban: Reservoir near Sheffield less than 15 per cent full as photos show how water levels have plunged
Sheffield weather: Met Office issues thunderstorm warning as heatwave set to end with heavy rain and lightning
High Green assault: Sheffield bus driver punched on his break leaving him with facial injuries
Rotherham missing boy: 13-year-old missing for 10 days as police make appeal
* Erection of 61 dwellings with associated road layout and landscaping on approx. 1.44ha of land (Being Application Under Regulation 4 Town and Country Planning (General) Regulations 1992) (being resubmission of application 14/00043/4FULM refused on 26.06.2014) on land at Coulman Street, Coulman Road, Thorne, by Keepmoat Homes Ltd - granted.
* Erection of six new affordable council houses with associated highways and infrastructure, following demolition of three old lock-up garages on approx. 0.12 ha of land (Being application under Regulation 3 Town & Country Planning (General) Regulations 1992) at Garage Site, Abbey Green, Dunscroft, Doncaster by DMBC Technical Services - granted.
* Erection of two storey extension to rear of semi-detached house following demolition of existing extension at 14 Shirburn Gardens, Cantley, Doncaster by Mrs C Burkhill - granted.
* Erection of part two storey/part ground floor/part first floor pitched roof extension to side/rear of terraced house following demolition of existing detached garage (being re-submission of planning application 15/00362/FULFT, withdrawn on 27/04/15) at 7 Hampton Road, Town Fields, Doncaster by Miss S Crawley.