Shocking picture shows why you shouldn't leave your leave your phone charging on the bed
This shocking picture has been released by a station manager in Huntington, near York, and has been republished by South Yorkshire Fire and Rescue, in a bid to warn people of the dangers of charging your phone on the bed.
Tony Walker, station manager for Acomb and Huntington tweeted: “We attend far too many fires caused by electrical items left on beds whilst charging or still turned on.
“These items can overheat or have a fault. The results can be devastating.”