Fire sparked inside Sheffield property
Firefighters were called out to tackle a blaze inside a Sheffield property.
Three crews from Sheffield Central and Parkway stations were dispatched to the scene in Manor Park Centre in the Manor area of the city at 9.20pm last night.
A fire service spokesperson said the fire was ‘cooking related’ and was started in the kitchen.
Car salesman must pay out over £13,000 after he sold a dangerous vehicle to a Sheffield customer
Police probe launched after man armed with knife demands car keys from driver filling up at Sheffield petrol station
Flockton Park Sheffield: Park taped off by police as officers carry out search
These are the most annoying things you can say to somebody from Sheffield - don't mention John Lewis
Are there Doncaster Sheffield Airport queues today? Advice on parking, fast track, airport hotels, lounges
Fortunately nobody was injured.