Fire fighters cut kitten free from jar in Barnsley

An adorable kitten is fe-line much better this morning, after fire-fighters cut it free from a plastic jar.
Watch more of our videos on Shots! 
and live on Freeview channel 276
Visit Shots! now

The kitten was brought in to Barnsley Fire Station on Broadway on Tuesday night, (January 28) after it got itself in a bit of a pickle.

A member of the public brought the feline in at 9.10pm, with its head stuck in a plastic jar.

Firefighters used scissors to cut the jar away from the kitten's head who was unhurt by the ordeal.

Related topics: