Blaze sparked at Sheffield property

Firefighters were called out to a Sheffield property after a blaze was sparked in a tumble dryer.

Monday, 29th July 2019, 8:58 am
Updated Monday, 29th July 2019, 5:47 pm
Bushey Wood Road

Crews from Lowedges and Sheffield Central fire stations were called out to the scene in Bushey Wood Road, Dore, at about noon yesterday.

Read More

Read More
Jared O’Mara: Sheffield Hallam MP’s turbulent two years exposes flaws in Westmin...
Bushey Wood Road

Sign up to our daily newsletter

The i newsletter cut through the noise

A fire service spokesperson said it was contained in the cellar area and nobody was injured.

The cause was accidental.