Blaze sparked at Sheffield property

Firefighters were called out to a Sheffield property after a blaze was sparked in a tumble dryer.

Monday, 29th July 2019, 08:58 am
Updated Monday, 29th July 2019, 16:47 pm

Crews from Lowedges and Sheffield Central fire stations were called out to the scene in Bushey Wood Road, Dore, at about noon yesterday.

Bushey Wood Road

A fire service spokesperson said it was contained in the cellar area and nobody was injured.

Sign up to our daily newsletter

The i newsletter cut through the noise

The cause was accidental.