Patio heater on fire in garden

Share this article
Have your say

FIREFIGHTER from Mansfield Road and Darnall stations were called to a property in Old Retford Road, Woodhouse, Sheffield, after a gas-fired patio heater ignited in the back garden. The blaze was accidental.

In Arbourthorne flames from a fire in a communal bin store spread to the front door and porch of a home on Algar Place.

An electrical fault caused a fire at a semi-detached house in Marrion Road, Rawmarsh, Rotherham.

Cops walkabout

JORDANTHORPE residents can raise issues of concern with local police officers during a community walkabout around the estate next Tuesday.

Anyone interested should meet at White Willows at 10am.