Man treated by paramedics after house fire in Rotherham

A man was treated for smoke inhalation by paramedics after a house fire in Rotherham.

Monday, 24th June 2019, 9:05 am
Updated Monday, 24th June 2019, 3:36 pm

The man managed to get out of his smoke-logged house in Clifton Bank, Clifton, before emergency services arrived at the scene at 7.05pm yesterday.

He was treated by paramedics while firefighters wearing specialist breathing apparatus entered the burning home.

Sign up to our daily newsletter

The i newsletter cut through the noise

Clifton Bank, Clifton, Rotherham
Clifton Bank, Clifton, Rotherham

Read More

Read More
Emergency services deployed over concerns for welfare of man in river in Sheffie...

Firefighters discovered a fire in a bedroom, which has been logged as accidental.