Man survives chip pan blaze in Sheffield

A man escaped unharmed after a chip pan blaze broke out in his Sheffield home.

Tuesday, 31st July 2018, 9:19 am
Updated Tuesday, 31st July 2018, 9:23 am
Firefighters were called to a chip pan blaze in Gleadless Valley, Sheffield, this morning

The man, aged in his 60s, discovered the fire in his home in Leighton Road, Gleadless Valley, at 1am and managed to get out unharmed.

Read More

Read More
Murderer still on the loose nearly six months after death of young dad from Shef...

Sign up to our daily newsletter

The i newsletter cut through the noise

Firefighters dealt with the incident.