Man injured in E-cig explosion in Sheffield

A man was injured when an E-cigarette he was using exploded in Sheffield.

Monday, 22nd January 2018, 7:35 am
Updated Monday, 22nd January 2018, 7:40 am
Sandygate Road, Crosspool

He was sitting in a car in Sandygate Road, Crosspool, when the device exploded.

Sign up to our daily newsletter

The i newsletter cut through the noise

The explosion also caused a fire in the car.

Firefighters were called out to deal with the incident at 12.30pm on Sunday.