Henderson’s Relish has been given a brand new look as bosses vow to ‘take on Yorkshire’.
Here are 12 facts about 'Hendo's' that you probably didn't know...
1. The relish was first manufactured by Henry Henderson in the late 19th Century.
2. Unlike Worcestershire Sauce, Henderson's doesn't contain anchovies.
3. Hendo's flavour is derived from tamarind, cayenne pepper, and garlic oil.
4. The use of cloves distinguishes Henderson's from other English sauces.
5. The company was bought by Shaws of Huddersfield in 1910.
6. The present company - Henderson's (Sheffield) Ltd - was formed by Charles Hinksman in 1940.
7. Famous fans of Hendo's include Sean Bean, Peter Stringfellow, and Def Leppard's Rick Savage.
8. The Henderson's factory stood for more than 100 years on Leavygreave Road, near the university roundabout.
9. In September 2008 the factory's iconic sign was stolen.
10. Production of Henderson's moved to a new factory at Sheffield Parkway Business Park in 2013.
11. Lewisham MP Jim Dowd sparked 'Hendogate' after referring to it as a poor imitation of Lea and Perrins. He later toured Henderson's factory in a peace-making gesture.
12. Hendo's has been used as inspiration by local musicians and artists including Richard Hawley, Pete McKee, Kid acne, and Jim Connolly.