Firefighters tackle early morning chip pan blaze at Sheffield home

The fire service were called out to a chip pan fire that broke out at a Sheffield house in the early hours of this morning.

Saturday, 9th July 2016, 7:19 am
Updated Saturday, 9th July 2016, 8:32 am
The blaze broke out at a premises in Bellhouse Road, Shiregreen at around 3am this morning.

The blaze broke out at a premises in Bellhouse Road, Shiregreen at around 3am this morning.

Sign up to our daily newsletter

The i newsletter cut through the noise

A South Yorkshire Fire and Rescue spokesman said the fire was 'contained to the kitchen'.

No-one is believed to have been injured in the blaze.