Firefighters tackle bathroom blaze in Doncaster

A discarded cigarette was to blame for a bathroom blaze in Doncaster.

Wednesday, 6th July 2016, 11:40 am
Updated Wednesday, 6th July 2016, 12:42 pm
Firefighters tackled bathroom blaze

Firefighters were called to Third Avenue, Woodlands, at 11.30pm and found a waste bin alight.

Sign up to our daily newsletter

The i newsletter cut through the noise

They discovered that a discarded cigarette had been thrown into the bin.

Nobody was injured in the incident at 11.30pm yesterday.