Firefighters overcome a blaze in the floor of a house

Chesterfield and Staveley firefighters were called out to a house fire.
Chesterfield and Staveley firefighters were called out to a house fire.
0
Have your say

Firefighters made a house safe after a blaze erupted in the floor of the property.

The fire was reported about midday, today, February 2, at the house on Church Street North, at Old Whittington, Chesterfield.

A Derbyshire fire service spokesman said Chesterfield and Staveley firefighters cut away the affected floor and ceiling area of the house and used chimney kit to help overcome the fire.