Firefighters found three extension leads connected to one socket after bungalow blaze in Barnsley

Have your say

Firefighters found three extension leads connected to one socket after a bungalow blaze in Barnsley.

The fire on Moorland Crescent, Staincross, was discovered just before 8.30pm yesterday and two occupants of the property were taken to hospital after inhaling smoke.

Moorland Crescent, Staincross, Barnsley

Moorland Crescent, Staincross, Barnsley

CRIME: Delivery driver robbed in ambush on Sheffield estate

READ MORE: McDonald’s open for business after machete attack in Sheffield city centre

Firefighters have logged the cause of the blaze as an electrical fault in a bedroom.

POLICE: Man charged over McDonald’s machete attack in Sheffield