Firefighters extinguish gazebo after Dronfield barbecue blaze

Stock image.
Stock image.
0
Have your say

Firefighters had to extinguish a gazebo after a barbecue got out of control in Dronfield.

The incident took place shortly before 6pm on Princess Road.

On arrival, firefighters from Chesterfield found a propane cylinder and a gazebo ablaze.

The crew used breathing apparatus and a hose to extinguish the flames.

There were no reports of any injuries.

The Derbyshire Fire and Rescue Service advised people to take 'extra care' when having barbecues.