Firefighters deal with incident at OAP’s Balby home

Fire crews from Edlington and Doncaster were called out to an address in Balby last night after smoke was seen coming from the property.

By Stephanie Bateman
Wednesday, 14th January 2015, 9:05 am
Fire and Rescue.
Fire and Rescue.

A call was received at 8.40pm and firefighters attended a home on Gresley Road.

On arrival it was discovered that the smoke was due to the elderly female occupant leaving cooking in a microwave for too long.

They used fans to clear the smoke.