Firefighters called to smoke logged Belton property

Firefighters were called to a smoke logged property in Belton yesterday evening.

Thursday, 9th October 2014, 8:49 am
Humberside Fire Service

The incident happened in Carrhouse Road at 5.22pm and was due to a blocked chimney flue.

Sign up to our daily newsletter

The i newsletter cut through the noise

There was no damage caused.

Officers used a PPV fan stage one to ventilate the property and a thermal image camera was also in use to investigate the loft space.