Doubts remain over Sheffield Wednesday's trip to Bristol City
Sheffield Wednesday's weekend opponents Bristol City yesterday insisted their Championship clash would go ahead as planned today.
But further bad weather in the south west means the fixture remains in doubt.
Heavy snow has seen public transport grind to a halt in Bristol.
And external factors such as these could see the fixture postponed on safety grounds, as has been the case with numerous matches in the division already.
Bus operators in Bristol will assess on Saturday morning whether services can resume after suspending routes on Friday due to poor road conditions.
Bristol Airport saw delays and cancellations while there were minimal services last night running out of Temple Meads station.
City have moved yesterday to quash fears of a postponement.
The club confirmed the Ashton Gate pitch is playable due to the presence of undersoil heating.
The main concern had been safety of staff and supporters in and around the ground.
Stadium staff have cleared car parks, terraces and the surrounding areas.
And Avon and Somerset Police are satisfied with the condition of roads leading to Ashton Gate with the major routes in the area all open.
The Wednesday squad travelled to Bristol on Friday as planned.
And supporters have been instructed to allow extra time to travel, particularly in finding parking.
The Robins have also warned stocks will be low at food and drink stands.