Doncaster postbox catches fire

editorial image
Share this article
Have your say

The contents of a Doncaster postbox were damaged by fire last night.

Doncaster fire crews were called to Montrose Avenue, Intake, at 6.30pm to deal with the incident, which is believed to have been started accidentally.

It was well alight when the firefighters arrived.

A chimney fire in Lake Road, Woodlands, was put out by fire crews on Saturday afternoon.

They used an aerial ladder platform to put water on it from above.