The following cases have been heard at Doncaster Magistrates’ Court. Bessacarr
- A thief is behind bars after stealing a Nivea giftbox and shower gels from Tesco.
George Joseph Mann, 38, of Almond Road admitted taking the products costing £20.34 on December 21. He was given a 16 week sentence
- Steven Adam Fisher, 30, of Abercorn Road was given a community order and 12 month driving ban after admitting driving whilst disqualified on October 4.
- Craig Lee Metcalf, 35, of Sandringham Road has been given a community order after admitting damaging a window on November 28.
- John Stephen Watson, 39, of Wharf Road admitted stealing £16 of cider from One Stop on November 29.
- Phillip Mason, 24, of Town End has been given a 10 week suspended sentence after admitting assaulting a man on April 6. He was also told to pay £400.
- Philip Trueman, 29, of Southfield Road has been handed a 20 week prison sentence after admitting assaulting his housemate on November 15 and a police officer on November 3.
- A man has been fined £75 after damaging a mirror and internal door to the value of £46.50 at a property.
Alexander Graham Beardmore, 20, of Penistone Street admitted causing the damage on December 20.
As part of his punishment he was also ordered by magistrates to pay a £20 victim surcharge and pay compensation of £50.
- Darren Price, 28, of Princess Street was given a community order after admitting to assaulting a woman on August 24.