Investigations are underway into a spate of burglaries across Sheffield in which jewellery, cash and tools were stolen.
A house in Richworth Road, Handsworth, was broken into by a burglar who got into the property through the patio doors.
Homes in Basegreen Crescent, Basegreen; Brackenfield Grove, Frecheville and Norton Lees Crescent, Norton Lees, were broken into after the doors were forced open.
Other properties were broken into in Sandygate Road, Crookes; Blackbrook Road, Lodge Moor; Hazlebarrow Road, Jordanthorpe and Queens Road, Beighton.
Earlier this week, burglars also broke into commercial premises in Hoyland Road, Walkey; Primrose Hill, Langsett and London Road, Abbeydale.
Garages were broken into in Gordon Avenue, Norton Lees; Knowle Lane, Bents Green and Cartmell Road, Woodseats.
Sheds were targeted in Harland Road, Ecclesall; Bates Street, Crookes and Priory Road, Sharrow.
Anyone with information should call South Yorkshire Police on 101.
'Slasher' murder accused 'had rotten luck with partners'
Tributes paid to young Sheffield man killed in crash
Student killed Sheffield 'community elder' he called uncle in road collision - court
Financial problems forces Sheffield nursery to close
Cash boost to prevent a repeat of Rotherham sex abuse scandal
Councillor's plea for public backing in face of further Government cuts
Download The Star's mobile app now for FREE
Get all the latest Owls stats
Get all the latest Blades stats
* Theft from Motor Vehicle overnight Tuesday into Wednesday on Jaunty Crescent, Basegreen. CD player stolen from within.
* Theft from Motor Vehicle on Leebrook Place, Owlthorpe overnight Tuesday into Wednesday. No signs of forced entry, food items stolen.
* Theft from Motor Vehicle on Moorthorpe Rise, Owlthorpe, Overnight Tuesday into Wednesday. Helmet stolen from inside.
* Interference with Motor Vehicle on John Hibbard Avenue, Woodhouse Mill. Overnight Tuesday into Wednesday. Lock damaged in works van, nothing stolen.
* Interference with Motor Vehicle Seagrave Crescent, Gleadless, overnight Tuesday into Wednesday. Rear passenger side window smashed, nothing stolen.
* Interference with Motor Vehicle on Moorthorpe View, Owlthorpe. Overnight Tuesday into Wednesday, glove box searched, nothing stolen.
* Interference with Motor Vehicle on Rodman Drive, Woodhouse Mill. Alarm sounding on works van at 12.55am this morning. Driver door lock damaged, nothing stolen.
* Interference with motor vehicle on Leebrook Avenue, Owlthorpe. Overnight Tuesday into Wednesday. Entry gained to vehicle, but nothing stolen.
Millhouses Park Car Park. Millhouses. Tue evening. Forced passenger door lock. Items stolen from within.
Dobcroft Road, Millhouses. Tue/Wed overnight. Number plates stolen.
Spotswood Road, Gleadless Valley. Smashed window with wallet stolen.
Drivers lock damaged on a van overnight Monday at Delph House Road.
Hillsborough/Wisewood- Theft of a motor bike Tuesday around 11am, it is thought that a white Transit van was involved but no more details than that.
Stocksbridge/Upper Don- Theft of a van on Tuesday evening at Alpine Close, nothing seen.
Theft of Motor Vehicle: Mount View Road, overnight, trials bike taken from inside van on drive
* Theft from Motor Vehicle, Ferncroft Avenue, Mosborough. Around 21.45 hrs on Tuesday a witness has seen the offenders leave in a silver saloon type vehicle after stealing power drills from the van. Enquiries ongoing,
PCSO's have had the speed camera out this morning. At 0910hrs we were on Doncaster Road, Branton. 179 vehicles were checked over a 30 minute period, five were going over the 30mph speed limit. At 0955hrs we were on Main Street in Auckley, 144 vehicles were checked over a 30 minute period and one was going over the 30mph limit. We will continue to do speed operations in the rest of the area when possi