Discarded cigarette causes fire damage to house in Sheffield

A discarded cigarette sparked a fire which which damaged a house in Sheffield, firefighters have revealed.

Tuesday, 16th August 2016, 9:55 am
Updated Tuesday, 16th August 2016, 10:59 am
Normanton Spring Road Picture: Google

Crews were called to a property in Normanton Spring Road, Intake, at 9pm last night to reports that garden furniture, a fence, windows and guttering had gone up in flames.

Sign up to our daily newsletter

The i newsletter cut through the noise