On New Year’s Day, 18-year-old Isaiah Usen-Satchell was stabbed to death on St Aidan’s Road, Norfolk Park.
The university student, from Norfolk Park, was injured in a fight involving a group of men at around 4.20am and was taken to hospital but could not be saved.
Five arrests have been made over the murder but nobody has been charged.
Detectives are also investigating the fatal stabbing of Kavan Brissett, 21, who was stabbed in his chest when violence flared off Langsett Walk, Upperthorpe, on August 14, 2018.
He died four days later and nobody has yet been charged
Below is a list of other stabbings still under investigation:
- On Wednesday, January 8, an 18-year-old was stabbed on West Street, Sheffield city centre.
Violence flared near to the Job Centre at 3.30am and the teen was taken to hospital with stab wounds.
- Two men, aged 18 and 19, were stabbed in a property on White Lane, Basegreen, at 9.20pm on Saturday, January 4.
They were both seriously injured and needed surgery.
- A 23-year-old man was attacked in Barker’s Pool, Sheffield city centre, at 4.23am on Sunday, December 29.
A huge pool of blood marked the spot where the injured man was found close to the John Lewis department store.
- On Monday, December 16, a 19-year-old man was stabbed in an attack on Batemoor Place, Batemoor, at 1.30am
South Yorkshire Police said he was ‘attacked by a group of men’ and required surgery.
- A 41-year-old man was stabbed in his leg during the early hours of Friday, December 13 in an attack on Southey Hill, Southey.
- A bus driver was stabbed in broad daylight on Arundel Gate in Sheffield city centre on Sunday, October 6.
- On Thursday, September 12, a 35-year-old man was stabbed on Spital Street, Burngreave, amid reports of a drug turf war.
- That same day, an 18-year-old was found seriously injured in Shiregreen after he was stabbed in the Bellhouse Road area, close to Nether Shire Lane.
- A 17-year-old boy was stabbed in an incident on Chancet Wood Drive, Meadowhead, on Wednesday, September 11.