Detectives investigating a rape committed in 2010 are re-appealing for information.
The probe into an allegation made by a woman, who was 50 at the time, that she was raped in her home in Clowne is still ongoing.
She told police she was attacked between 1.45am and 2.10am on Thursday, August 26, 2010, but despite extensive enquiries the offender has not been traced.
Detective Sergeant Ryan Finnegan said: “We have forensic evidence which we hope will help us build a case against the offender or eliminate any innocent suspects.
“During the past few years we have carried out DNA screening of local men but have so far not succeeded in identifying a suspect.
“It’s vitally important that we try everything we can to get justice.”