Crews tackle Doncaster garage blaze

editorial image
Have your say

A fire which virtually destroyed a Doncaster garage is being blamed on faulty electrics.
Three fire engines from Doncaster Fire Station were called to a house in Town Moor Avenue at about 8pm last night to find the garage well alight.

A vehicle inside the garage escaped damage but the rest of the contents and the roof of the building were destroyed.

No one was hurt or injured but a fire service spokesman said that the fire was thought to have been caused by a fault in the wiring systems.

Crews spent ninety minutes at the scene.