Cannabis factory in Sheffield nearly goes up in smoke

A cannabis factory in Sheffield was discovered after faulty wiring nearly saw it go up in smoke.

Wednesday, 2nd May 2018, 8:49 pm
Updated Wednesday, 2nd May 2018, 8:56 pm
Firefighters at the scene of the blaze

Firefighters were called to the drugs den on Cleveland Street in Upperthorpe yesterday.

Read More

Read More
Bogus police officers con vulnerable man into handing over cash in Sheffield
Cannabis plants inside the property

Sign up to our daily newsletter

The i newsletter cut through the noise

The house, which photos show contained a large number of cannabis plants, was damaged in the fire.

Police said the fire was caused by an electrical fault